- American Association for Justice
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Massachusetts, B.A., 1984
- Northeastern University, J.D., 1990
Carol A. McKenna
Carol A. McKenna focuses her legal practice on civil motions and appeals. She joined Faraci Lange in 1990, after earning her law degree from Northeastern University School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts.
Carol has worked on all types of personal injury litigation cases, including products liability, medical malpractice, toxic tort, automobile negligence, premises liability, and New York State Labor Law cases.
She is a member of the American Association for Justice, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, the New York State and Monroe Country Bar Associations, and the Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys.
Carol has a peer review rating with the prestigious Martindale Hubble and has been selected by her peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of personal injury litigation and medical malpractice law.