- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2016
Catherine D. Aughey
A graduate of the SUNY Buffalo Law School, Catherine D. Aughey joined Faraci Lange in 2018. At the firm, Catherine focuses her legal practice on medical malpractice cases. She has experience in all phases of civil litigation including depositions, motion practice, hearings and medical malpractice trials.
Prior to joining Faraci Lange, Catherine practiced as an associate in the Litigation Department at HoganWillig, where she started as a Law Clerk in 2014. She also interned at the Erie County District Attorney’s Office in the Domestic Violence Bureau.
Catherine was selected by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys as “New York’s 10 Best Attorneys” for New York Client Satisfaction.