- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York – Western New York Chapter
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2007
- State University at Buffalo, B.A., 2004
Jennifer L. Fay
Jennifer L. Fay graduated from SUNY Buffalo Law School in 2007. After graduation, Jenny joined the Litigation Department of HoganWillig where she represented plaintiffs in medical malpractice claims, wrongful death claims, nursing home claims, motor vehicle accidents, and premise liability cases. She has experience with all phases of civil litigation, including depositions, motion practice, trial and appellate procedure.
Jennifer is a member of the Bar Association of Erie County, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York – Western New York Chapter, New York State Trial Lawyers Association and Western New York Trial Lawyers Association .
Jennifer has been elected to a three-year term on the Bar Association of Erie County’s Board of Directors. In January of 2017, Jennifer was also elected as the Secretary to the Western New York Trial Lawyers Association.
Jennifer was named as an Upstate New York Super Lawyers‘ Rising Star from 2015-2018. In 2019, she was selected to Super Lawyers. Jennifer was also chosen to receive the Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award for the state of New York by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2016.
In her free time, Jennifer likes to run as well as participate in community events. She recently joined Faraci Lange’s team in the 2015 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure to help raise funds for breast cancer.
PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- “Annual Update”, CLE, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Speaker (September 2014)
- “Annual Update”, Medical Malpractice, CLE, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Speaker (October 2015)