- Daily Record 2018 Up & Coming Attorney
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- State University of New York College at Geneseo, B.A., 2011
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
// Lesley E. Niebel
Lesley E. Niebel
Lesley, who is originally from Fredonia, NY, earned her Juris Doctor degree from Syracuse University College of Law and her bachelor’s degree in English and Economics from the State University of New York College at Geneseo.
During law school, Lesley was a Form and Accuracy Editor on the Syracuse Law Review, a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, and President of the Dispute Resolution Society. She was an arguing member of the ABA Negotiation Competition Team for two years, and competed in the College of Law’s Lionel O. Grossman Trial Competition, Mackenzie Hughes Appellate Advocacy Competition, and 1L Hancock Estabrook Oral Argument Competition. In her last year of law school, Lesley was a student attorney for Syracuse College of Law’s Criminal Defense Clinic.
Admitted to practice in the State of New York and Massachusetts, Lesley is a member of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, the Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys, American Association for Justice, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations.
Lesley is also a part of several ethics committees in various legal organizations, including the Monroe County Bar Association’s Ethics Committee, the New York State Bar Association’s Attorney Professionalism Committee and Professional Discipline Committee, as well as the American Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division Ethics and Professionalism Committee.