Jennifer L. Fay
Jenny Fay litigates cases involving medical malpractice and wrongful death claims. She graduated from SUNY Buffalo Law School in 2007. Jenny has helped injured plaintiffs in medical malpractice and wrongful death claims since she was admitted to practice law in 2008. She has experience in all phases of civil litigation, including trial practice in state courts and appellate advocacy.
Jenny was selected as a member of 2020’s Legal Elite of Western New York by Business First and the Buffalo Law Journal. She was been selected as an Upstate New York Super Lawyer since 2019 and also as a Super Lawyers’ Rising Star from 2015 to 2018. Jennifer was named the Best Lawyer in America in 2023 in personal injury litigation. Jenny is a past president of the Western Region Affiliate NYSTLA and is a current member of the Bar Association of Erie County, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers. She severed on the Board of Directors for the Bar Association of Erie County from 2017 to 2020.
In Jenny’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her family. She has two young children, Milton and Maddie, who always keep her busy. Family activities that everyone enjoys doing (most of the time) are skiing, bike riding, swimming, playing at the park, and going on hikes. Jenny also enjoys running when she finds time and her knees allow her too.
- Super Lawyers
- Top 10 Under 40, NY, NAOPIA
- 2020 Legal Elite of Western New York, Buffalo Business First
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York – Western New York Chapter
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- State University at Buffalo B.A. 2004
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School J.D. 2007
- “Annual Update”CLE, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Speaker (September 2014)
- “Annual Update”Medical Malpractice, CLE, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Speaker (October 2015)